GENEVA – The new Hyundai i30 and Kia Cee’d C-segment cars, designed specifically for European markets, are winning over car buyers more quickly than Hyundai Automotive Group anticipated. Paul Willis, chief operating officer of Kia Motors Europe GmbH, says the Cee’d already is the brand’s best-selling car in Europe. “We’re getting (customers) from all over the place,” he tells Ward’s in an interview here. “And when you talk to them, they’ve bought (the Cee’d) for two reasons: quality and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Group Carves Out Niche in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.