SEOUL – Hyundai Automotive Group is looking to recruit 2,000 workers in the electronics research and development and information technology fields to provide support to Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd., Kia Motors Corp. and the group’s various automotive subsidiaries. In order to accommodate these plans, Hyundai Automotive will construct a 21-story tower adjacent to its global headquarters in Seoul's Seocho area. Group Chairman Chung Mong-koo says the expansion, expected to cost some 200 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Group to Double Global Headquarters, Recruit 2,000 Specialists" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.