Hyundai-Kia Automotive Group Chairman Chung Mong-koo praises his employees in an address this week for turning a “crisis into an opportunity,” as combined 2009 global sales of Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and Kia Motors Corp. hit a record 4.6 million units. The chairman delivers his remarks to employees in the company’s Seoul headquarters auditorium and also by closed-circuit TV to workers at all group facilities throughout South Korea. Chung says Hyundai-Kia is planning a 17% increase in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Group Targets 5.4 Million Global Sales in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.