Hyundai Automotive Group plans to increase spending this year a whopping 57%. A total 11 trillion won ($11.8 billion) is targeted for Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd., Kia Motors Corp., Hyundai Steel Co. Ltd., Hyundai Mobis and other automotive-related companies within the group, a Hyundai spokesman tells Ward’s. This compares with a total 7 trillion won ($7.5 billion) spent in 2007. The bulk of the investment will go to the two auto makers, for a combined 4.5 trillion won ($4.8 billion), of which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to Hike Investment 57%; Forecasts Double-Digit Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.