MUMBAI – Hyundai Motor India Ltd. expects to sell 200,000 units of its newly launched A-segment premium hatchback here this year, including 110,000 units that will be exported to 70 countries in Asia, Europe and the Middle East. The i10 is powered by parent Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.’s gasoline 1.1L iRDE (intelligent responsive drive engine), which provides 50-mpg (21 L/100 km) fuel economy. The new small car is poised to increase Hyundai’s Indian market share from 18% to 20% this year. Its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai i10 Small Car Holds Big Promise in India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.