SEOUL – Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. says its wholly owned subsidiary, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., is exporting its first shipment of cars to Colombia. The shipment of 650 Santro models is enroute. This is a significant event that kicks off Hyundai India’s ambitious plan to increase world export sales from 8,245 vehicles in 2002 to more than 25,000 units in 2003 (see related story: Hyundai India Sets Sites on Capturing Every Segment it Enters). Details of the export targets for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai India Begins Exports to Colombia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.