NEW DELHI — Hyundai Motor India Ltd. late last month launched its new sporty version of the midsize Accent GLX. The company expects the model to contribute about 15% to 20% of its Accent sales volume. The 1.5L version features a rear spoiler, alloy wheels, leather-wrapped steering wheel, an engine immobilizer and keyless entry. Automatic transmission versions may be added later. Hyundai expects to sell a total of about 80,000 cars in India for the fiscal year, including 12,000 Accents. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai India rolls out new Accent model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.