SEOUL – Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. unveils its second-generation, hydrogen fuel-cell bus at the Seoul auto show, which the auto maker says demonstrates substantial improvements over the first such vehicle used as a shuttle transport during the 2006 World Cup in Munich, Germany. "The hydrogen revolution surely will start with fuel-cell buses," says Lee Hyun-Soon, vice chairman and chief technology officer of the Hyundai-Kia Corporate Research and Development Div. "Hydrogen is the dream fuel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Introduces Latest Fuel-Cell Bus in Seoul" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.