Hyundai Motor America and Kia Motors America will combine vehicle logistics management in North America through HK Logistics America (HKLA) of Costa Mesa, CA. HK Logistics, formed with Hyundai Automotive Group of Seoul and Hankook Logitech Co. Ltd., will benefit both companies’ dealers, says HKLA President and CEO J.E. Lee. “Combining the volumes of HMA and KMA will allow for improved operational efficiencies, providing even greater service to the companies’ dealers,” he says. HKLA’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai, Kia to Combine Logistics in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.