The Hyundai-Kia Automotive Group and German semiconductor maker Infineon Technologies AG announce a joint venture to develop advanced automotive electronic systems for Hyundai and Kia vehicles. A Hyundai spokesman says a team of 12 research engineers already is on site at the group's world headquarters in Seoul's Yangjae district. The Hyundai-Infineon team has its own facilities and operates as the Hyundai Infineon Innovation Center (HIIC). “They're up and running and initially are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai-Kia, Infineon Form Electronics Alliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.