The Hyundai-Kia Automotive Group unexpectedly cancels a long-planned celebration to mark the 10th anniversary of the group’s Sept. 1, 2000, founding. A spokesman confirms a ceremony was to take place today in Seoul at the combined headquarters of Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and Kia Motors Corp., but the plug was pulled on the event at the last moment for “internal reasons.” The auto maker is not commenting further, and no details of announcements that were to have been made are being ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai-Kia Pulls Plug on Party" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.