Hyundai Motor Group signs an agreement with Vodafone Global Enterprises, a subsidiary of the U.K.’s Vodafone Group, to develop a wide range of telematics communication services for the European market. Vodafone is the second-largest mobile telecommunications company in the world, with 332 million subscribers in 40 markets and equity interests in more than 35 countries. It operates in the U.S. through Verizon Wireless, in which it holds a 45% stake. Under the agreement, Hyundai-Kia will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai-Kia Sign Telematics Deal With Vodafone" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.