The Hyundai-Kia Automotive Group expects to sell a combined 6.33 million vehicles this year, a 10% increase from 2010’s 5.75 million. Chairman Chung Mong-koo announces the sales target during his New Year’s speech to managers this week. He does not provide separate sales projections for Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and Kia Motors Corp. “We are working to turn 2011 into a historic year for growth,” Chung is quoted as saying. “In order to achieve our sales goal, we have to be able to quickly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai-Kia Targets 6.33 Million Sales in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.