The Hyundai-Kia America Technical Center Inc., which officially opened in October in Superior Twp., MI, already is growing. Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm announces an additional $94 million will be invested by Hyundai Automotive Group to add 600 more jobs at the research and development facility. Hyundai’s initial investment was $68 million, and it originally planned to employ 400. (See related story: Hyundai Opens R&D Center ) “Hyundai’s continued investment in our state is a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai-Kia Tech Center to Grow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.