VIENNA – Serial production of the Hyundai ix35 cross/utility vehicle is under way at the Hyundai Motor Mfg. Czech plant in Nosovice, Czech Republic. Originally, the European production of the ix35, known as the Tucson in the U.S., started in January 2010 at the Kia Motors Slovakia plant in Teplicka nad Vahom in neighboring Slovakia. However, because demand for the ix35 and Kia Sportage CUV, also manufactured at Kia’s Slovakia plant, is significantly higher than sales of the Hyundai ix20 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Launches ix35 in Czech Republic; Third Shift Planned" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.