Hyundai Motor America launches the new Hyundai Diagnostic System III in an effort to keep up with the latest in vehicle technology. “With automotive technology making daily advancements, it’s important that our service personnel have the tools and information to keep pace,” says Chuck Halper, vice president, service. “HDS III is the latest in a series of technically advanced tools to ensure that our technicians spend more time servicing cars than looking for information for diagnostic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Launches New Diagnostic System" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642