Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. announces a long-wheelbase version of its Equus flagship sedan for the Korean market, with a larger version of its Tau V-8 engine. The stretch Equus will be powered by a 5.0L V-8 making 395 hp and 369 lb.-ft. (499 Nm) of torque. The 4.6L V-8 Tau, the base engine for the regular wheelbase Equus and a Ward’s 10 Best engine, also is available. The long-wheelbase Equus, which will compete against the Lexus LS 460L and the Mercedes S500L, gains 11.8 ins. (30 cm) in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Launching Stretch Equus in Korea" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.