Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. will put the accent on the environment at next month’s Seoul auto show, unveiling the Blue Will plug-in hybrid-electric concept car alongside its upcoming Elantra mild hybrid and a fuel-cell powered city bus. “This trio of eco-friendly vehicles sends a very strong green message about our vehicle development programs,” a Hyundai spokesman says. The Blue Will mates a 1.6L direct-injected Gamma gasoline engine with a 100 kW (134 hp) electric motor and continuously ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to Make Hybrid Showing at Seoul Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642