Hyundai Motor America says when the new ’06 Accent hits dealer showrooms late this year it will become the first in its class to have standard antilock brakes and six airbags. The new flagship Azera sedan will have eight standard airbags, including rear seat-mounted side-impact airbags. Anti-whiplash front active head restraints and Electronic Stability Control are also standard, as are “132 fast-acting LED elements” in Azera’s taillights to lessen the chances of a rear-end collision, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Makes Safety Features Standard" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.