VIENNA – Hyundai Motor Mfg. Czech s.r.o., the new Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. plant based in Nosovice, Czech Republic, may start serial production of cars earlier than expected, supplier sources say. The auto maker has said it would launch Job One in first-quarter 2009, but several suppliers say Hyundai now is pushing for a November start-up. The i30 hatchback will be the first model to be manufactured in Nosovice. The Czech plant will have initial annual capacity of 200,000 units, increasing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai May Move Up Czech Plant Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.