Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. earns 253.8 billion won ($210.9 million) for the three months ended December 2002, missing profit forecasts due to accounting changes. Hyundai posted profits of 251.4 billion won ($209 million) in the same period last year. Revenues did increase during the quarter to 7.33 trillion won ($6.09 billion) vs. 5.56 trillion won ($4.6 billion) a year earlier, reports Reuters. Analysts had expected Hyundai to net 313 billion won ($260.5 million) for the quarter on 6.65 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Misses Profit Forecasts, But Posts Higher Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.