Hyundai Mobis, South Korea's largest automotive systems and parts supplier, has acquired a 38.3% controlling interest in Korea Automotive Systems Co. (KASCO) for 25.7 billion won ($25.4 million). KASCO is a major domestic supplier of brake, steering and powertrain components. The company supplies sister companies Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and Kia Motors Corp. with brake hub assemblies, superchargers, drive axles and other parts and holds about 25% of the domestic market for these products. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Mobis Acquires Korean Parts Supplier" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.