South Korea’s Hyundai Mobis, a Hyundai Automotive Group components maker, plans to double its annual module output in China to 1 million units by 2008. Sister companies, auto makers Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and Kia Motors Corp., also are expanding production facilities in China, for a combined annual capacity of 1 million units within the same timeframe. Mobis currently supplies chassis and cockpit modules from two plants in China to the Beijing Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and Dong Feng Yueda ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Mobis Doubling Module Capacity in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.