Hyundai Mobis Corp., the vast automotive parts and systems producer whose president, Chung Eui-sun, became a vice chairman of Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. last week, today acquires an additional 5.83% stake in Hyundai Motor, increasing its ownership to 20.78%. The transaction is causing analysts to take a closer look at shareholdings and management structure at several of the companies within the Hyundai-Kia Automotive Group, in which the Chung family holds various ownership positions. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Mobis Increases Hyundai Motor Stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642