SEOUL — Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. Chairman Chung Mong-Koo was in the U.S. this month to meet with top DaimlerChrysler AG brass, Hyundai insiders tell Ward's Automotive International. Officially, Chung was headed for the States to close a deal to cooperate on fuel cell development with a California-based firm, which he did, but company sources say the real reason for the trip was to discuss a possible alliance with DaimlerChrysler AG. Chairman Chung, however, at an automotive conference ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Motor to partner with DC?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.