SEOUL – Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and Samsung Group are moving forward with their cooperative support program forged last year, embarking on a marketing program to help sell the newly released Hyundai Grandeur XG luxury sedan and Samsung Electronics’ new Pavv home digital television systems. Customers who purchase both items will be awarded expensive and hard-to-get World Cup final match tickets. Those buying only one of the items will receive tickets to Andrew Lloyd Weber’s musical The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Motor, Samsung Electronics Team Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.