Hyundai Motor Group and the nine creditors of Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co. Ltd. sign a memorandum of understanding that will allow the auto maker to take a 34.88% stake in the non-affiliated global construction giant, the largest construction firm in Korea. The main creditor, Korea Exchange Bank, issued a statement confirming the MOU had been duly signed by all parties and that Hyundai Motor is expected to begin its due diligence next week. A KEB spokesman says he is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Motor Signs Deal to Acquire Hyundai Engineering" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.