Hyundai Motor America says Mark Barnes will replace Edward Bradley as vice president-national sales. Bradley has announced he is leaving the company to pursue “an exciting opportunity in the retail automotive area.” He says he will divulge further details at a later date. Barnes previously was the Southern region general manager for HMA and has 25 years experience in the auto industry. He will report directly to HMA CEO and President Robert Cosmai.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Names Barnes to Replace Bradley" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.