Hyundai Motor America names Don Dees vice president-service. He will be responsible for technical support, service contracts, warranty and customer affairs functions, the auto maker says. Dees comes from DaimlerChrysler Corp., where he was vice president-manufacturing. He has worked in the auto industry since 1977, holding executive-level positions at all the Big Three U.S. auto makers, as well as at Toyota Motor Corp.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Names Dees VP of Service" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.