Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. will pull back the curtain on a new cross/utility vehicle concept at the Tokyo Motor Show later this month. The Neos-II is a creation of Hyundai’s Japan Design Center and is the second major concept developed by the Chiba-based operation. Hyundai says the 4-seat CUV hints at its future styling direction. The Neos-II measures 151.0 ins. (383.5 cm) in overall length and is 69.9 ins. (177.5 cm) wide. Its interior is packed with advanced technology, while the front ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Neos-II CUV to Take Bow in Tokyo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.