LAS VEGAS – After years of slow sales, a Hyundai Motor America official says the auto maker officially is pulling the plug on its Entourage minivan. “We are phasing that vehicle out,” Dave Zuchowski, vice president-sales, tells Ward’s here during a Genesis coupe media preview. “We have maybe 1,000 units we’re going to sell this year. We just completed production of it.” The Entourage was Hyundai’s first attempt to break into the minivan market, but its lifecycle was marked by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Phasing Out Minivan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.