LAS VEGAS – A pair of new SUVs is in the playbook for Hyundai Motor America, Ward’s has learned. The South Korean auto maker plans a small cross/utility vehicle (CUV) – a step down in size from its popular Santa Fe model – in about a year and a half, says David Ossenmacher, HMA chief product planner. The CUV, which Ossenmacher says will “shake up the market,” likely will be shown for the first time at next year’s Detroit auto show. Though probably similar in size, it would not share a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Plans New SUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.