LAS VEGAS – Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. is postponing its announcement regarding a future U.S. plant site – from within the first quarter to within the first half of the year, officials reveal at a product preview here. The South Korean auto maker, whose tight-lipped approach towards the search has caused several conflicting reports, also aimed to set the record straight with a recent press release. But whereas recent reports have named Alabama and Ohio as battling it out to serve as the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Plant Short List Names 4 States" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.