Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. is nearing a deal to produce and sell cars in Taiwan through a new partner, reports from the Asian automotive press say. Hyundai is poised to sign a memorandum of understanding with Sanyang Industry Co. Ltd., which recently ended a 40-year relationship with Honda Motor Co. Ltd. and actively has been seeking a new tie-up. Hyundai in the past has worked with Chin Chung Motor Co. Ltd., which builds some Hyundai cars and light commercial vehicles locally for the auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Poised to Sign New Production Deal in Taiwan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.