SANTA MONICA, CA – The all–new ’07 Hyundai Veracruz cross/utility vehicle will have a starting price just below $30,000 when it goes on sale in the U.S. early next year, a Hyundai Motor America official tells Ward's. “Although we’ll have units (costing more than $30,000) available, it will start under $30,000,” Steve Wilhite, HMA chief operating officer, says at a Hyundai media event here, reiterating the message he gave earlier to dealers. The 3–row Veracruz CUV launched sales two weeks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to Price Veracruz Just Under $30,000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.