SEOUL – Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. has shipped a special luxury bus to Algeria, for use by the Presidential Palace. The custom-developed bus will be used to transport State guests and other VIPs, Hyundai says. The one-of-a-kind bus has luxurious top-level entertainment features, including three television screens, VCRs and audio systems. It has an on-board conference room that seats up to 10 people.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Produces Luxury Bus for Algeria's Presidential Palace" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.