Hyundai Motor America is pushing back the U.S. launches of some upcoming products. A company spokeswoman tells Ward’s the newly restyled ’06 Accent will not be hitting Hyundai showrooms until December. The car starts production in September in South Korea. HMA CEO Robert Cosmai told Ward’s last fall a July production startup was planned, with a September on-sale date targeted. (See related story: Hyundai Eyes Fullsize Pickup for U.S.) The XG 350 replacement, the flagship Azera, also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Pushes Back U.S. Launches" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.