DETROIT – A minivan tops Hyundai Motor America’s list of future product priorities, officials tell Ward's. "The dealers would like it sooner rather than later," says Robert F. Cosmai, vice president-national sales. Hyundai won’t use the Kia Sedona as basis for its own minivan. Cosmai says the auto maker considered using the Kia Sedona – Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. holds a 51% stake in Kia Motors Corp. – as the base for its own minivan but decided against it. "If we come this late ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Pushes for Minivan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.