Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. says net profits rose 27.1% in the third quarter but sales and gross profits for the first nine months of 2005 declined vs. year-ago as a result of the sluggish home market of South Korea, labor strikes in the period and the strong won. Revenues in the third quarter totaled 6.1 trillion won ($5.9 billion), bringing Hyundai’s January-September total to 19.3 trillion ($18.5 billion) won, a drop of 3.3%. Gross profits for the 9-month period fell 26.4% to 3.7 trillion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Q3 Profit Up 27.1%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.