When Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. showed the ‘11 Korean version of the U.S.-bound Elantra at the Busan auto show in April, the car was missing a finished interior. Now, Hyundai releases the first interior view of the Elantra’s twin, the Avante, which goes on sales in Korea next month. The fluidic-design theme of the exterior carries indoors what designers call a “Wind Craft” look. Silver touches extend to the center console to create a windblown shape, while high-gloss black and metallic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Releases Interior Photo of New Avante/Elantra" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.