Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. has developed a third-generation advanced hydrogen fuel cell electric vehicle it will begin testing in Korea next year The Tucson ix FCEV is the work of Hyundaiâ€™s Fuel Cell Vehicle Center in Mabuk, near Seoul, a Hyundai spokesman tells Wardâ€™s. It has an estimated driving range of 404 miles (650 km), compared with the 230-mile (370-km) range of Hyundaiâ€™s second-generation Tucson FCEV, which was developed in 2008. Fuel efficiency is rated at 73 mpg (3.2 L/100 km), ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundaiâ€™s Fuel-Cell Tucson Ready for Road Test" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.