Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.â€™s revamped Sonata, hitting the South Korean market today, features more powerful engines, a slightly different face and an upgraded interior. Dimensionally, the car will remain identical to the outgoing model and the engine lineup in Korea will continue to include 2.0L and 2.4L gasoline 4-cyls. and a 2.0L diesel. However, the gasoline engines now generate more power, with the 2.0L going to 161 hp from 142 hp and the 2.4L upgraded to 176 hp from 162 hp. Average ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundaiâ€™s New Sonata Hits Market in Korea" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.