Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and DaimlerChrysler AG return to the bargaining table to hammer out details surrounding their equity alliance. Hyundai is seeking to revise the alliance to work with DC on a “project-by-project basis” rather than a wide-ranging partnership, published reports say. (See related story: DC May Sell Hyundai Stake) The Hyundai news comes just days after DC announced it would no longer provide financial support for another alliance partner, Mitsubishi Motors Corp. Now it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Seeks Changes to DC Alliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.