Hyundai Motor America unveils 10 custom models at this week’s Specialty Equipment Market Assn. (SEMA) show in Las Vegas. On display are five tricked-out Tiburon sport coupes and three specialty versions of Hyundai’s new small Tucson cross/utility, including a mountain-biking-themed model and one with a racing-theme. A concept Tiburon by firm APC. Souped-up versions of the Elantra and Santa Fe round out the auto maker’s offerings. Noted tuner firms American Products Co., Axis Sport ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Shows Off 10 Custom Models at SEMA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.