VIENNA – Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. and the Russian Republic of Udmurtia sign a memorandum of understanding to produce cars and commercial vehicles at the bankrupt OAO IzhAvto plant, based in the capital of Izhevsk. Last year, IzhAvto halted production at the end of April as a result of the global economic crisis, and the auto maker filed for bankruptcy in August. The agreement marks the first step in re-launching output at the facility. No official information has been released regarding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Signs Agreement to Re-Launch Production at Bankrupt IzhAvto" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.