Hyundai Motor America Inc. finally achieves a long-held goal by cracking the U.S. Top 10 cars list with its newly styled Sonata, which gained a No.8 ranking based on its 196,623 deliveries in 2010, Ward’s data shows. The Sonata’s ascent from the 11th position last year bumps the Toyota Prius from the list, which held the No.10 spot in 2009. The Toyota Camry maintained its position as the U.S. market’s top-selling car in 2010, the ninth consecutive year it has held that distinction. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Sonata Cracks Coveted U.S. Top 10 Cars List for 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.