As previewed at The North American International Auto Show in January, Hyundai Motor America Inc. announces its entry into the mid-lux market when it begins selling a new, larger passenger car this September. The new XG300 (known in Korea as the XG Grandeur) will be feature-heavy with four-wheel disc antilock Brakes (ABS), AC, keyless remote entry, a trip computer and both driver and passenger front and side airbags. At the low to mid-$20,000 mark, the GX300 will be the “flagship” of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai steps up with largest V-6" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.