NAMYANG, South Korea – Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. is planning a dedicated hybrid-electric vehicle that is about the size as Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Insight HEV, Vice Chairman Chung Eui-sun reveals to a group of North American media here for a Sonata Hybrid and Sonata Turbo preview. Chung and other Hyundai officials on hand cannot put a date on the market introduction of the new HEV, noting that decision depends on customer demand. One company official says the dedicated hybrid may have a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Targets Insight-Sized Dedicated Hybrid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.