NAMYANG, SOUTH KOREA – A new style of fabric and trim pieces, as well as a bigger, full-color display are two new interior elements added to the upcoming hybrid-electric version of the Hyundai Sonata, going on sale later this year in the U.S. “If a customer doesn’t have navigation, they still have a really good (information-center) display of hybrid functionality,” Michael Dietz, manager-product planning, tells Ward’s at Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.’s research and development center here. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Tweaks Sonata Interior for Hybrid Model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.