It took an increase of 1 million won ($868) in a special incentive bonus, but Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.’s workers union has accepted a second tentative wage-and-working conditions agreement. The one-time incentive award was increased from 3 million won ($2,610) to 4 million won ($3,480) in the offer, which was tentatively accepted Sept.22. The new deal includes the same basic monthly wage increase of 5.6%, or 85,000 won ($74), and 3-month’s pay performance bonus that was contained in an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai, Union Reach Second Tentative Deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.